I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I devote myself to the highest professional standards, so that I can provide you with exceptional, personalized service. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
- Over 25 years of Customer Service & Sales/Marketing experience
- Member: National Association of Realtors, California Assocciation of Realtors.
- Broker Associate credentialed by the California Department of Real Estate #01936829
- “Launch Training Coach” for all new Real Estate Agents within our Brokerage (over 20 at this time)
- Sacramento Association of Realtor’s Masters Club member
My Mission Statement:
“Service Beyond the Sale”
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an exceptional experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.
My Great Joy:
I am currently serving our Brokerage as a “Launch Coach” equipping our new Agents to get their careers off to a successful start! I consider it a great privilege and am grateful that I can give back in some fashion.
- Lori Lackey-Hawkins – Mortgage Originator with Mid Valley Funding and Investments Inc.
- Jeff Beckman – Loan Consultant
- Michelle DeLong – Escrow Officer, First American Title Co.
- Roger Warner – Owner, All Points Inspections
- Barbara LaSalle – Staging Consultant/Interior Design Services
- James Callejas – 1031 Exchange Services
- Joda Gordon – Professional Real Estate Photography
- Beth & Tom Linker – Professional Transaction Coordinators
- Ralph Pugelli – Painter extrodinaire
- Big Rich Hauling Services
- Ryan Harrell – Handyman
- Carina Hadba – Cleaning Experts
- Chris Fodor – Flooring & Countertops